Camera System - CAM30NT
IntelliGaze relies on a sophisticated, integrated eye gaze camera unit manufactured by alea technologies in Germany.
The camera system is connected to a USB port of the PC and contains the camera itself as well as invisible infra-red light sources. The camera will typically be mounted underneath the screen area using one of the available mounting adapters.
- Large tracking area.
- High tracking speed and short recovery time.
- Excellent ambient light rejection.
- Low power consumption, including automatic stand-by.
- Easy to clean, flat front.
- Simple slide-on but screw-lockable mounting.
- Integrated, robust USB connection.
- Standard 2-year hardware warranty.
Technical Specification - CAM30NT
|Working Principle||Binocular, dark-pupil eye- and head-tracking.|
|Working Distance||40 - 75 cm
[16 - 30 in.]
|Track-Box||32 x 20 x 20 cm @ 62 cm
[12.6 x 7.9 x 7.9 in. @ 24.5 in.]
|Tracking Speed||25 - 40 Hz, adjustable.|
|Gaze Accuracy||typ. 0.5°/1°
(static / full working range)
|Monitor Sizes||up to 19".
[Larger screens may work with individual users or reduced accuracy]
|Power Consumption||< 2,5W avg.|
|Processing Load||typ. <5% CPU on most current PCs.|